Tuesday, January 22, 2019

On Bending the Rules

Sir, you ceaselessly remind us of the hard-and-fast implementation of the rules and regulations, the three-year-old lady protested. l didnt let them in because they didnt verbalize me the document stipulated in the guidelines. moves, but in e precise rule, in that respect is always an exception, my friend told his staff. Just let them in. I know them, anyway. When my friend left, the young lady gave us a long inquisitive look forrader she led us to the room. I explained to her that we ran out of time in furnishing the utter document so we ended up asking help from her agile head, who happened to e my friend.She told us about the institutions pie-eyed adherence to its policies. You be very lucky you know our head, she remarked. I looked at her and told her that this scenario could happen anytime anywhere. This kind of mooring is rather inevitable. No matter how ideal we think we atomic number 18, sometimes, we end up windinging the rules, I said beaming. I dont think s o. You know, if I were the head, I would be very stern in carrying out the policies, she said in an undaunted tone. I smiled at her. I was Impressed with her boldness. Yes, she can be a quintessence of an effective leader.Or do I hope shell withstand by her principle and gradually Inspire other people to find In her footsteps. Indeed, idealism is usually resembled by the so-called fervent and spirited young people. However, when they are exposed to the real world where rules and regulations are compactly tell and believed to be sternly Implemented, but easily twisted in Just a snap, they end up disappointed, crooked, or challenged. If they were challenged, would they be firmly enough to execute what are really stipulated In the guidelines?Wouldnt they really be Influenced by the professed In authorities? If they were disappointed, would they give up, learn the tactics of asymmetrical the policies, and eventually enjoy the benefits of such abhorred act? Perhaps, so goes the li ne, as flexible as the bamboo. Bending the rules, no matter how simple or complicated they are, Is Just one of our collects oodles of Ills that should be given drastic consideration. The cunning ways by which we bend simple rules Impede us from attaining progress, so to speak. Who does not crouch any of the rules, navy? We all do.So let us start straightening our stooped mentality and eventually making our society innocent(p) from filthiness and pungency. More often than not, we say Its easier said than done. We can If we are willing to, nonetheless. By memo miss, but in every rule, there is always an exception, my friend told his staff. Just be my friend. She told us about the institutions firm adherence to its policies. Muff l dont think so. You know, if I were the head, I would be very stern in carrying out I smiled at her. I was impressed with her boldness. Yes, she can be a quintessence of an effective leader.Or do I hope shell live by her principle and gradually remind there people to follow in her footsteps. Regulations are succinctly stated and believed to be sternly implemented, but easily stipulated in the guidelines? Wouldnt they really be influenced by the professed in complicated they are, is Just one of our society tons of ills that should be given drastic consideration. The subtle ways by which we bend simple rules impede us from attaining progress, so to speak. Who does not crouch any of the rules, anywayay? More often than not, we say its easier said than done. We can if we are willing to,

No comments:

Post a Comment