Monday, February 25, 2019

My Life as a Superhero Essay

I just expect originality, I want to be different from the people around me. The conventional life go to school, go to college, be a nurse resembling the otherwise cousins, get married, be a good Catholic wife with trine children and be completely conformative never once appealed to me. The ability to be cut superhuman, to be able to go down in history for making a difference, thats the kind of life I want. Whether it be by musical comedy impact or donating six billion Euro to charities, I want to be different, I want to be me besides in superhuman form, Id exact all my little quirks and mannerisms more over with a nonher side, a side that inspires people, that would make people want to be better.Lately Ive been pondering the subject of superheroes. Everyone has their favourite mine is caught between Batman and Thor and I cite up everyone at some quantify has fantasized about macrocosmness one. I get along I have, and so oftentimes do.Of course, unlike Batman, wh o uses cunning, strength, battle experience and a strangely cool mental make-up to his advantage, or uses his mind oer matter attitude, if you prefer. Im thinking that having superpowers might be one of the requirements of the job. Unfortunately, close of the powers that are of interest to me, especially the ability to release space, stop time and invisibility, have been taken. Whats a fledging superhero to do?I flirted with shape shifting or the ability to manipulate the weather. I suasion about being able to communicate with animals, but other than being very Dr. Doolittle-ish, how would that come in ready to hand(predicate) when trying to save the man? It wouldnt. No, it would have to something formidable, something to strike fear through the veins of my enemies.So, after much thought, Ive decided that I want to be able to transform myself into every element, wind, rain, fire, the Periodic Table, whatever, which I think would really come in handy as a superhero. It could al so cause some problems, which is perfectly fine, because most superheroes are flawedin some way and their powers can often be a curse to them. I dont want to be every exception, a perfect life would be to a fault boring for me.Being able to change into any element would not only be a cool power to show off, but it would be extremely practical too. If someone is shooting at me, I can turn myself to iron and not only dodge the bullets being shot my way, but bounce them back. If Im being tail I can quite conveniently turn to steam and affirm away.The same practicality applies if I want to sneak into a room. Id just turn to smoke and go through the keyhole. And if I cont remainder to escape a sticky situation I can sales booth above a sewer grate and turn to water, reconstituting when I take out the pool below. There are no limits to how useful a tool this could be. Being able to transform myself like this makes me almost invincibleWhich could be a problem. It may be too perfect. My powers would have to have a flaw. For instance, maybe I can only retain my transformation for a certain amount of time, say five minutes. Maybe I a great deal find that messy circumstances only get messier because she cant retain her powers, who knows, I could probably end up utterly unable(p) to use them at allI would eventually learn that, like the Force of Star Wars fame, my powers could grow through time, practice and training. Like any dedicated student, I would constantly be working at skills she doesnt quite understand. Maybe I would find a Yoda-like mentor to table service me control and strengthen my powers.I also need to take into regard just how many elements I could transform into. It may be interest to be able to run the Gambit (The most epic X-Man on that point is) of the metals it could be fun to turn into titanium, although the consequence could easily be that I only live a half-life or something like that, which sounds problematic. that it would certainly add to the fabric of my life. I may never have to turn to anything but myself, but I could change if I treasured to.Practicality states that it would have to be a solid element and nothing colourless, inodorous or tasteless what good is it to become hydrogen? At premiere glance you might also think there would be no practical reason to transform into halogens or any of the Noble Gasses. But, come to think of it, if I wanted to light up a temperamental alleyway I could just turn to neon. Of course, I dont actually turn to neon. Maybe my body just starts to glow brightly.Of course, I would have to have a back story. I would have to apologise how I discover my powers. You just dont wake up one day made of superhero-material. Perhaps Im a physicist. Maybe its night and Im working in the lab alone. Maybe theres an accident and an explosion sends a white-hot fireball right towards me. Unable to move in time I instinctively turn to iron, saving me from the flames rushing harmlessly by. In the aftermath I lie on the floor, gazing in amazement and suspicion at my metallic body. This is interesting, I think before I chop-chop return to my human form. But Im shook at what just happened, not comprehending whether it actually really happened.Later, when realizing that I actually had glowering to metal, I decide to test my newfound powers, perhaps by thinking of helium. Curiously, my body doesnt inflate like a balloon, but begins to levitate, piano lifting me excitingly skyward until I am level with the ceiling. Then the powers all at once vanish and I crash to the floor below.Hmmm, maybe Im on to something hereMy mam and I have discussed this theory at length, glide slope up with stupid names like Elementary and such but we never really came to a final decision, I suppose Id have to just let the people decide what to call me. Honestly, I cant help but fantasise over this topic all day long but in the end I always come back to the same statementIf its meant to be, wait. It will happen.So I suppose Ill just halt on waiting

No comments:

Post a Comment